Agency Email: Insurance@Heartlandbanks.bank
A Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update From Heartland Insurance:
Heartland Insurance Has Re-Opened Our Doors!!!
Heartland Insurance would like to thank our customers for your support during these uncertain times. We have been closely watching the updates on COVID-19 and we have decided to re-open our branches with safeguards in place on Monday, June 1st.
What Heartland Insurance is doing to keep you safe:
- We are following social distancing guidelines. We have placed decals on our lobby floors to help with keeping our customers 6 feet apart at all times.
- Protective shields have been installed in our branches for the safety of both our customers and our employees.
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up in our lobbies for our customers and our employees to utilize.
- Thorough cleaning multiple times per day in each branch.
Please do your part to keep everyone safe by following these guidelines:
- Please do not enter the building if you are sick or have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive or has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Though our lobbies are open, you are still able to do business with us in a safe manner. Our customers can utilize phone calls, emails, our drive-ups, night deposit box, and with our new Text feature you can text photos & documents conveniently from your Cell Phone, ask one of Representatives for more information.
- If you enter the building, please follow the social distancing guidelines of six feet apart.
- Customers are able to wear a mask, however, you are required to take off the mask, or any other face shield, prior to and while you are entering the building. You may then place your mask back on your face once you have been identified.
As COVID-19 continuously evolves, please continue to check our website and Facebook page for the latest information. We thank you for your support and your patience as we continue to adjust to these uncertain times and figure out how to best serve our customers while keeping everyone safe.